Location: Cluj-Napoca (Hybrid)
- The Technical Customer Support team focuses on 2nd level support, the team is in contact with clients as well as with Research & Development teams
- This role entails delivering exceptional customer support to clients, and the candidate will be responsible for ensuring that consistent support is provided quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for monitoring Technical Customer Support queue through the working day and taking action on all customer tickets
- Responsible for all issuesscalated by Customer Support Team (1st level)
- Investigate issues in database and log files, when necessary
- Analyze application problems, recommend and work closely with other departments to find a solution
- Report and discuss production errors with Development team
- Ensure client requests are met in an agreed timeframe to allow a better customer adoption
- Responds quickly and positively to the needs, requests and demands of the customers and colleagues
- Treats current customers as vital to the business and takes responsibility for meeting customer needs
- Communicate professionally with internal and external customers and other teams
- Fluent written and spoken Romanian is mandatory
- University degree/diploma or student at Technical University preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Computer Skills: Office, SQL Server Management Studio (it’s a plus)
- Proactive, “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, to explain complex situations or solutions competently and confidently
- Must be flexible and dependable, willing to work as part of a team and take on additional responsibilities from colleagues when necessary
Find your place in the culture of involvement and continuous education.
Is there a better time than now?
Even though times are changing, some things remain the same: our sense of purpose, contribution, and belonging. Thus, professional development and personal growth are influenced by our work environment. Growing people and growing specialists is part of our culture.
Building knowledge pipelines within the organization, between our people, has become a natural way to create a space of sharing, a space of involvement. This offers you a 360-degree experience within the organization: learning, inclusiveness, contribution, evolution. Because searching for a job, actually means searching for a place to fit in. And that place might be within our organization.
We strongly believe that our solutions and devices are empowering people and changing the way they experience everyday life. You will have the chance to express yourself and make use of your amazing abilities by working on very interesting projects.